Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that:
- the administrator of your data is the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, seated at 2 Oczapowskiego Street, Olsztyn, Poland;
- the controller responsible for the protection of personal data at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn is Mr Andrzej Góźdź, telephone number: +48 89 523 38 98, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- your personal data are processed for the purpose of executing the process of publishing/reviewing the work of which you are the author/co-author/reviewer, i.e. where you have acted as an Author/Reviewer, making the data available to other subjects involved in the process of publishing, for databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, published in the Journal of Elementology https://jsite.uwm.edu.pl/, on the website of thereof and of the Polish Magnesium Society http://ptmag.pl as the original source of these data in line with Art. 6, paragraph 1, point 1a of GDPR.
- the recipients of your perosnal data will be: readers of the Journal of Elementology, users of the website PTMag.pl, other subjects connected with the publishing process, users of databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, published in the Journal of Elementology and on its website https://jsite.uwm.edu.pl/ as well as on the website of the Polish Magnesium Society http://ptmag.pl as the original source of these data;
- your personal data will be stored for the period of active life of the Board of Editors of the Journal of Elementology and subsequent five years;
- you have the right to access your data as well as the right to rectification, erasure, termination of processing, transfer of data, the right to raise an objection, the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever you conclude that the processing of your data constitutes an infringment of provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations of 27 April 2016;
- providing personal data is a condition for having the submitted article of which you are an author/co-author or a reviewer published. You are obliged to provide the requested personal data, and a consequence of refraining from this obligation will be the refusal of publishing your article or accepting your review by the Editors of the Journal of Elementology;
- your data shall be processed in an automated form, including data profiling.
I hereby certify that I have read, I am well acquainted with and I fully accept the information clauses regarding the protection of personal data included in the Regulation of the Journal of Elementology https://jsite.uwm.edu.pl//protection-of-personal-data and I give my consent to the processing of my personal data.